Please click on the link below to access the Sept/Oct issue of exchange. Please note that some Internet firewall settings might block access to this content. If this occurs, please download the PDF version of exchange.
In the past, the Newsletter's content has focused on records management (RM) and information governance (IG). This year, I wanted to go in another direction by having the issues focus on data, which is an integral part of RM and IG.
Other changes you will see pertain to the Newsletter's format. That is, issues will include interviews, short summaries and Frequently Asked Questions that will provide concise and meaningful information. This change recognizes that readers have preferences in how information is shared.
I have authored the featured written content, which provides (very) basic information about data. The objective is to lay the foundation for the issue's videotaped presentation and future content, which consists of:
- Data erasure within the context of the Right to be Forgotten and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- An interview with Bill Saffady on the relationship between records and data
- An article on how data helps answer big questions from a business perspective
I hope that you enjoy the issues and, as always, please feel free to share your feedback with me.
Editor-In-Chief, exchange (Newslettervp.Jen.Best@gmail.com
Welcome New Members
- Keith Bryant, NBCUniversal
- Jane Chin, NYS Office of Court Administration
- Everton Stair, NYS Office of Court Administration
- Geoffrey A. Huth, New York State Unified Court System
- Lara Cuellar-Amrod, NYS Office of Court Administration
- Richard Frank Rondon, CRM, Outten & Golden LLP
- Jim Andrisani, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- Krishnan Ramachandran, PMP, Deloitte
- Richard Berlin, JPMorgan Chase
- Christine Ann Cirillo, Esq., Arch Insurance Group, Inc.
- Andrew Corridore, Proskauer Rose LLP
- Samar Qandil, NYC Dept. of Environmental Protection
- Peter Payumo, Proskauer Rose LLP
- Gretchen Nadasky, Paragon Solutions
- Gustavo E. Hernandez, AB AllianceBernstein
- Ian Smith, SP Touch Group LLC